The Liebster award
I was nominated for the Liebster award. An award given by bloggers to bloggers. I am excited because it means my blog is being read by people around the world. Maybe it will help others dealing with health problems, or any problems really. I was nominated by http://tresswann.com/ . Thank you. I love this blog. She tells it how it is, but somehow remains optimistic. The way I wanna be.
An update on me… I am doing so well. I am not currently on any treatment and haven’t felt better! I feel normal again. I’m just training my brain to do the things it used to be able to do. Mostly, coordination. I can’t catch a ball But I can hit one at volleyball. Clint reckons I still have tard moments where I fall into walls, maybe it has become so normal for me that I don’t notice anymore. I am training hard and I rarely fall off the bike now. The Gibb shall be interesting! I thank you all for the generous donations. It has been lovely.
So here it is, my Leibster Award questions to answer.
- Why blog?
I started my blog to help my family and friends stay informed with my condition and treatments. Now, my blog is like therapy for me. I’m connecting with people around the world who are going through similar things. It helps to know I’m not alone.
- If you could be anywhere but here now, where would that be?
I’d love to head back to Christmas Island. I love that place.
- Traditional Medicine or Alternative?
Mostly traditional with a little alternative thrown in.
- Is make-up part of your armor?
No, never has been.
- What genre do you like to read best?
Soppy love stories
- Last film you saw and why?
I can’t remember the last time I went to the movies. I can’t sit still for very long. My legs ache. The last movie we watched at home was “we are cops” It made me laugh. They say laughter is the best medicine.
- Favorite holiday?
Kangaroo Island with Clint not long after my diagnosis of MS. I felt free, like I wasn’t gonna let the diagnosis take over my life… and there were seals, how could anyone not love seals.
- What is your favorite place you have visited?
- Did you like high school (or equivalent)?
Yeah, mostly. I was a bit of a music nerd, but we had fun.
- What scares you most?
Becoming paralyzed and being on a ventilator.
- What advice would you give to someone starting a blog?
Write from the heart and write for yourself.
So for the Leibster award, I nominiate….
Anon ms blogger: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/64004805/ Who is not letting maybe MS dictate life and is running a marathon (relay)
Salted Brownies: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/62537608/ For her letter to her doctor. What so many people feel?
NMO and me (diary of a wimpy mum): https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/18752962/ and her 5k journey J
Borne Clothing: https://borneclothing.wordpress.com/ honest stories from a new mum
Questions for Nominees
- Why did you start a blog?
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
- If you could change any decision you have made in life, what would it be?
- What was the happiest day in your life and why?
- You’ve won $20 million, what do you do?
- Advise for a new blogger?
- What is your next adventure?
- What scares you the most?
- What makes a good blog?
- Glass half full? Or half empty?
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award, AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster Award in which you:
- Thank the person that nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions about yourself provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the bloggers that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
Thanks for reading 🙂